Terms & Conditions
1. Tickets are not refundable under any circumstances other than cancellation of the event or unless the event is moved to another date which prohibits you from attending (in some cases there will be a deadline for a refund request, if you do not meet this date then we cannot refund your tickets). In this instance the full value of the ticket less any booking fees and postage/cred it card charges will be refunded. Please note that some tickets contain a hidden booking fee, so it appears as £0 to the customer. If you would like to know this fee before purchasing, please call.
2. If you pay a deposit for a ticket and miss the advertised deadline to pay the balance, your deposit will be void and no refund due.
3. In the event of Deftickets acting negligently, we will refund your full payment including booking fees. These scenarios are extremely rare but comprise of:
- Us sending the wrong order (we may need incorrect tickets returned before refunding)
- Us failing to send tickets as required nor arranging an alternative door collection
- Us sending tickets to the wrong address (except if you provide an incorrect address)
4. We are unable to accept any liability or replace any tickets lost, stolen or damaged after they have been received by you.
5. The Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser or promoter for which this ticket was purchased must be adhered to.
6. Although we will do our best to keep you informed of any cancellation, it is the ticket holders' responsibility to establish whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event.
7. Venue management reserve the right to refuse admission and may conduct security searches on entry. Should you be refused entry for any reason, including but not limiting to how you are dressed we are not liable to refund you for the ticket you have purchased.
8. You are advised to check if the venue has a last entry time. Even ticket holders may not be admitted after this time.
9. There is no obligation to refund monies or exchange tickets if management alters or varies the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control.
10. There is no obligation to refund monies or exchange tickets should an event organiser subsequently offer any discount or promotion that makes tickets available at a price lower than that previously paid by any customer.
11. Should you have a complaint about an event that has taken place, we will take this up with the event organiser provided you have contacted us within 7 days of the event taking place. We cannot guarantee any outcome.
12. Tickets are not transferable. If not purchased from an authorised outlet, tickets may be declared void and will not guarantee entry to the venue.
13. You are advised to check with the venue if photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Also laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron's own food and drink.
14. The event organiser, venue management and Deftickets accept no responsibility for any personal property.
15. Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
16. All of these terms and conditions are governed by English law.
17. If a Promoter also lists terms and conditions, these supersede those of Deftickets.
18. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
19. We reserve the right to cancel any tickets we believe to have been purchased fraudulently.
20. Our Ts and Cs are in line with guidelines offered by the Office of Fair Trading. Please view this document on their website before purchasing your tickets to ensure you are happy with our terms and service.
21. Deftickets do not accept any liability for any losses or claims arising from any inability to access the website, any interruption or any failure to complete a transaction.
22. Ticket exchanges are at the discretion of both Deftickets and the organiser(s) of the event, if an exchange is granted, it will be subject to a £5 administration fee plus or minus the difference of the ticket(s).
23. The customer accepts full responsibility for all contact information on their customer account and must ensure it is updated when necessary. Deftickets accepts no responsibility for information not received by the customer due to out of date contact information. Please note, contact information can be updated through the customer login page,
24. For any other queries or help, please email us.