Charity for Joshua presents Ressurection
- Sat 1st Sep 2018, 21:00 – Sun 2nd Sep 2018, 04:00
- Faces Bar and Lounge, 66 High Street, Bedford, Bedfordshire MK40 1NT
Come and Join us for our huge charity event, CHARITY FOR JOSHUA, come and join some of the Lazer FM faithful alongside artists from Knitefore radio and Kool FM plus much much more, this promises to be a special night for a special young boy, DJ's on the night are:
DJ Relm B2B DJ Bagpuss (Lazer FM & Jungle Revival)
Daisy (Twisted Culture)
Plan E (Lazer FM)
Miss Monday (Kool FM)
Doc Savage (Twisted Culture)
Host - MC GT (Inner Sanctum)
Follow Joshua’s Journey
Friday Joshua went back to Addenbrookes.....
On one of his updates a few weeks ago I said Joshua will be seeing a specialist who specialises in the immune system. (From what Doctors have seen through tests/biopsies in Joshua’s past illnesses & illnesses now the cause is more than likely Joshua’s immune system being the reason they start), sooooo, we did meet the specialist, talked about everything she already knew about him but in more depth & she is taking Joshua on as her patient now . First lot of loads of bloods were done while we was there for Addenbrookes, the 2nd lot will be done tomorrow & these bloods will be sent to Great Ormand Street Hospital to be looked at in more depth. so now we have officially started investigating .
We then went to see Joshua’s Doctors. They were pleased with Joshua, said he looks well . While in hospital last week an infection was found in his blood. So he could come home a plan was made that our district nurses were coming to our house everyday to give him his antibiotics through his Hickman line, this was reviewed & now this has to continue everyday until the 28th May. His weight is ok, have to carry on with milk feeds.
Tomorrow... Joshua goes back to Addenbrookes.
- See the Doctors - Routine check up.
- Have his bloods done for Great Ormond Street Hospital
- He will have MRI head scan & the results of these will show if chemotherapy is still working to try & cure Joshua’s PTLD on his brain.
When there on Friday I was shown Joshua’s scan results from the MRI Scans he’s had over the past few months (I’ve chosen before not to see any of them because of different reasons) & the difference since starting treatment back in December 2017 is amazing. The massive amount of PTLD he had on his brain back then to the amount he has now is so different. So glad I looked now. He only has small amounts of both side of his brain at the moment. I’m positive he will be cured .
-District Nurse will visit us everyday to give him his antibiotic & check he’s ok.
- Physio will be seeing Joshua at home
- U.K. Specialist in PTLD & national Doctors who deal with rare/serious illnesses will be going over Joshua’s scan resulults from the MRI, decide what’s the next step with treatment & talk about what’s been going on with Joshua.
Keep Going Joshua your doing great